JY Technologies Consulting Private Limited protects and maintains our visitors' privacy. This privacy statement explains how it relates to any personal information you provide to us or that we collect when you visit our website. We change our policy regularly, so please review it frequently. In the data we gather to administer and manage our website, we may collect and handle the following information about you:
- Information regarding your site usage includes your visits, such as visited pages and materials accessed. Examples of such information are traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- You freely gave this information. For instance, when you register for information or buy a service.
- Information you supply while communicating with us via any method.
Utilization of Your Data
We utilize the information we receive from you to provide you with our services. In addition, we may use the data for any or all of these purposes:
- To give you with information about our services that you have requested.
- To supply you with information about other services that may interest you. Such extra information will be shared if you have accepted to receive it.
- To enhance our website and customer service so that we can personalize your online experience.
- To carry out transactions.
- If you have previously purchased any service(s) from us, we may contact you with information about similar services or other services you might be interested in.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, traded, transferred, or provided to any other person for any reason without your permission other than to deliver the bought service(s). Personal Data Storage Unfortunately, transferring information via the Internet is not completely safe, and such information can be intercepted occasionally. We cannot guarantee the security of any data you choose to transmit to us electronically.
- If we are forced by law to reveal your personal information.
- To improve fraud prevention and minimize the risk of fraud.